torstai 11. heinäkuuta 2013

Oh shit! The D day!!!

Today I'm gonna talk about getting stories or chapters ready for your readers to read. Yeah, they sure check your text daily to see if you have updated new things and yeah, they'll be disappointed to see nothing is happening. But for your own sake: do not give any certain D days, just in case you have unexpected babysitting job or you're simply busy with many things. If the readers love the story they'll wait for the new chapter as long as it gets published.

I always disliked the D days at school because it made my stress level rocket sky high. And quite often I was writing the essays night before and they sucked. So when I became an amateur online author I decided that I won't give myself or my readers any certain dates when the next chapter is up.

Few easy steps to save guard your own mental health as a writer:
1. as I said do not give any dates to yourself or your readers
2. accept the fact that you always don't have inspiration to write
3. allow yourself write even the worst shit there is because it might help you to have an inspiration
4. remember also take care of your health by exercising, seeing friends and eating + sleeping well.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti